JOM TENGOK APA ADA DI NUFFNANG....

KENANGAN DI EIDULFITR 1431H

KENANGAN DI EIDULFITR 1431H

Saturday, January 8, 2011

welcome my new baby.. alhamdulillah






ASsalamualaikum...Have a good day

First of all, i just feel that january 1st 2011 is just like the rest of the day.. Why, just let it be.. Just say alhamdulillah because Allah still love us, and all the muslim all over the world. And, it has nothing to do with Islam. But, just to share with all the visitors one good news.

My with had give a birth on January 4th 2011, a day before mine january 5th.

I still remember when the first time I step on Labuan island on September 16th 2003 as a bachelor (stiiiilll single), with more than 20 collegues for first posting in career at Kolej Matrikulasi labuan.

Now, it's already January 9th 2011, with 4 children (1 princess and 3 hamdsome boy), just nice to form a sepaktakraw team with 1 princess as a manager.

His name? Still thinking and discussing with my wife... Just wait on monday January 10th,

2 comments:

  1. salam...congratulation for your new born baby Boy! Never thought u have been there for almost 9 years..thanks to you & ur wife, i have a wonderful memory in KML. I learned a lot about Islam from both of u. I always doa Allah s.w.t will bring full of blessing in your marriage =) dont forget to send my regard to your beloved wife & children...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah..semoga semuanya enjadi anak yg soleh.

    ReplyDelete